Kala Calender DS67
The KALA DS67 is a heat transfer calendar for dye sublimation and thermofixation. The KALA DS67 Calendar will transfer dye sublimation from paper to fabric or fix ink on directly printed fabrics.
Kala Calendar DS67 Summary
- High Performance Heat Transfer Calender 67" max working width.
- Designed for Both Dye Sublimation Transfer and Direct-to-Fabric Fixation
- User-Friendly Controls and Easy Operation
- High-Speed Image Transfer System up to 1.08 meters per minute
- High-Quality Output Imaging
- Heating Temperature Up to 220°C - 428°F
- Energy Saver Consumption--Saves Time and Money
- High Precision Infrared Sensor--Fast and Accurate Transfer Temperature
- Heat Transfer Image and Design to Most Fabrics Including Stretchable and Spandex
- CE Approval with Integrated Safety Features
- Manufactured to GO’s Specs by European World Class Tech Company
- Works with Roll-to-Roll or Sheet-Fed Sublimation Applications
- Applications both indoor and outdoor including printed Banners, Flags, Display Stands, Printed Interior Decoration, Bespoke Printing for Soft Furnishings, Sportswear & Promotional Items
The KALA DS67 offers an excellent penetration of the ink through and across the whole of the material whilst maintaining a consistency of colour throughout the whole process. Its’ high performance and features and reasonable price point make it a very attractive solution for the enterprising signmaker and graphics provider.